ethan robson

Will mean we've got power, Leadbitter, mcgeough & Robson all definitely here. Plus then Cattermole probably will still be here & Ross liked rotating Honeyman into CM at times. Unless Cattermole goes I don't think we will sign a CM, even though we should.

Forgot about Onien & Mumba too

I still think McGeouch will go and Cattermole.

What if they're just average League One Players (Honeyman, Gooch, etc.) and we want to get out of League One? Surely we need to aim higher than average to then beat other teams..... isn't that how football/life works?

I thought gooch was better than average but hes been surprisingly poor this year. I dont know whats happened to him. Hopefully he gets back to somewhere near his best this season.

You must have watched a different game to me then marra.
Robson bossed the midfield, and the whole team played Wolves off the park.

Wolves weren't arsed. They even subbed their keeper off. Robson was no more impressive than Ejaria. Molyneux had a good game and he's at Pools now.

Wouldn't take anything from a last game of the season. Where are the lads that Di canio played final day, where are the lads Allardyce played final day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolves weren't arsed. They even subbed their keeper off. Robson was no more impressive than Ejaria. Molyneux had a good game and he's at Pools now.

Wouldn't take anything from a last game of the season. Where are the lads that Di canio played final day, where are the lads Allardyce played final day?
Honeyman played that day and is now captain also Pickford, now Englands no1. I also think Tom Robson was worth persevering with. Yes I know he's just been released but I thought he had potential.

Back