ethan robson

league one is for avereage players-its literally the middle of four professional divsons..those good enough to play higher are better than average-those capable of playing lower re below average..
What if they're just average League One Players (Honeyman, Gooch, etc.) and we want to get out of League One? Surely we need to aim higher than average to then beat other teams..... isn't that how football/life works?

What if they're just average League One Players (Honeyman, Gooch, etc.) and we want to get out of League One? Surely we need to aim higher than average to then beat other teams..... isn't that how football/life works?
yes. though those players finsihed this season fifth in league one-which is higher than average-and honeyman is much better than league one if played in his proper positon-as shown by the fact he played champo last season and scored goals-and he will geta mobe up i believe.

yes. though those players finsihed this season fifth in league one-which is higher than average-and honeyman is much better than league one if played in his proper positon-as shown by the fact he played champo last season and scored goals-and he will geta mobe up i believe.
He's much better than League One :lol:

Didn't show it did he? I'm not one to rip him apart all the time but he really is just average at everything, and at this level too. I still don't know what his strengths are. (What is his proper position by the way?)

We were hard to beat and had a couple of standout performers which meant we finished 5th (Maja, McGeady) that rescued us at times. But overall, and particularly going forwards we were poor/dull/ineffective.....average.

I'm not one to say last season was unacceptable. The owners have done a good job, especially considering where we were. Ross has done a decent job, but needs to deliver the football he had a reputation for and we need to go for the win a LOT more.

This season we can't settle for average or OK, if we do we're punching way below our weight. Winning the league is the only acceptable outcome this time around and that's not being dellusional, overly ambitious etc..... it's what we as a club should be aiming for..... average players like Honeyman, Gooch (since October) and Robson aren't going to get us there on previous showings.

Honeyman is woeful mind, if he’s involved next season as much as this then this club will not move forward! If we can sell to anyone then please snap their hands off!

Back