Essential Switch Games

same with my daughter. We finished it ages ago but so much left to do on it.

one of the greatest games ever for me and probably the best £50 I have ever spent on a game.

Yeah its class. We did it over Christmas with me doing any tricky bits and the bosses. Hes only 5 so was impressed how much he did himself.

I was quite sad when the main quest ended😂

Who was phone nailed it. I'll be playing Monster Hunter Rise but judging by the demo its weak compared to Monster Hunter World.

Bump. Its way better than the demo: MH World monsters and mechanics but runs really smoothly and true to the original quirky Japanese vibe of pre World titles. Graphics are very good for a Switch game. Probably the most accessible MH yet for newcomers.

Bump. Its way better than the demo: MH World monsters and mechanics but runs really smoothly and true to the original quirky Japanese vibe of pre World titles. Graphics are very good for a Switch game. Probably the most accessible MH yet for newcomers.
Ye newbies will get a shock doing hub, the scaling between village and hub is crazy

Anyone got the switch lite?

I'm looking to get a switch but don't think I'll use it anywhere near enough to justify £400 for console and a couple games. The lite is about half price.

Do they run games like pokemon sword & shield and Zelda fine?

Mine is a lite. Until it basically broke it was perfect. Played all games no bother. Love it

Kids have lites - can't play a few things that need the joycons - other than that the main issue is if they get joycon drift you're a bit more buggered (the youngest's has it but she never runs a character straight anyway).

Back