Essential Switch Games

We play Mario Party the most as the kids are a bit shit and me and our lass are dead competitive. I'd say (in no particular order and Switch exclusive):

Mario Party
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Super Smash Bros
Animal Crossing
Nice one, thanks. Any pokemon stuff good for adults?

We play Mario Party the most as the kids are a bit shit and me and our lass are dead competitive. I'd say (in no particular order and Switch exclusive):

Mario Party
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Super Smash Bros
Animal Crossing
Nee BOTW?

OP: I've not played a bad first party switch game tbh, Splatoon 2 is the most fun I've had with a shooter in a long time.

When it comes to stuff available on other consoles the switch version tends to be inferior.

Over christmas we had a mario kart tournament on the "big telly" in the front room between the 4 of us. Noticed terrible stick drift on the controllers. Bought some electrical contact spray from halfords the other day and squirted it in the sticks and its fettled it like

Don’t forget you can buy from South Africa or Russia stores for cheaper digital games.

got sonic mania and bomber man forÂŁ5 each digital over Christmas from Russia.

If you look on hotukdeals they explain it.
But it simple terms you change your Nintendo account in account settings to what ever region and then go to E shop and buy it.

then change it back to ukunless you are fluent in Russian etc. If you use a credit card be aware of fees but I just linked my PayPal to prior to this to make it easier.

If you look on hotukdeals they explain it.
But it simple terms you change your Nintendo account in account settings to what ever region and then go to E shop and buy it.

then change it back to ukunless you are fluent in Russian etc. If you use a credit card be aware of fees but I just linked my PayPal to prior to this to make it easier.
Are there many worthwhile savings? I just set up a US account as I won a copy of a SteamWorld game that had to be downloaded from that storefront.

Are there many worthwhile savings? I just set up a US account as I won a copy of a SteamWorld game that had to be downloaded from that storefront.

don’t need to set up a new account for this one. Just change region and buy. Only thing to note is if you have credit on account (not coins) you lose it changing regions. takes 5 minutes.

some good savings can be had. Sonic mania was ÂŁ5 and bonberman was ÂŁ5 as well so that was a good saving. But savings between regions and games vary massively

Back