eSports Boxing Club

Scootsie

Striker
Couldn’t see a thread on this, so apologies if SEB.

Anyone looking forward to it? I’ve waited for years for a new boxing game and can’t wait.

Loads of licensed fighters, promoters, cornermen and belts.

Don't mind the name, it's obviously wanting to attract sponsors for the game having the 'eSports' in the title.

The IP is owned by Matchroom Boxing and Eddie Hearn's not daft.

Aslong EA keep well away from it when the game does well I'm all for it. They had their chance to renew the Fight Night series.

Looks quite good that, will probably pick it up. No AJ, Fury etc. yet but the career mode should be a lot of fun no matter who they get licensed.

Joshua and Fury seem to have links to EA sports. They're both in EA UFC 4
If they have any sense they will sign up if the game takes off. EA have no interest in making a game about their sport which is a huge shame. I played through the story mode of fight night champions again last month and loved it. Massive hole in the market

If they have any sense they will sign up if the game takes off. EA have no interest in making a game about their sport which is a huge shame. I played through the story mode of fight night champions again last month and loved it. Massive hole in the market
Aye my only gripe with the fight night games was that there weren't enoight licenced fighters. Obviously hard to do with so many promoters and TV networks etc but with Matchroom involved that should help as Hearn seems to be on good terms with most promotors except Frank Warren.

Aye my only gripe with the fight night games was that there weren't enoight licenced fighters. Obviously hard to do with so many promoters and TV networks etc but with Matchroom involved that should help as Hearn seems to be on good terms with most promotors except Frank Warren.
Aye, I thought Fight Night was quality but they only really had the top stars (but not Mayweather) and legends. So once you got into career mode you'd either face the same generic created fighters over and over or the likes of Ali, Hearns, Tyson etc. I like how this game has the likes of David Adelaye and Connor Benn. They'll never get all the top stars but I like the variety.

Aye, I thought Fight Night was quality but they only really had the top stars (but not Mayweather) and legends. So once you got into career mode you'd either face the same generic created fighters over and over or the likes of Ali, Hearns, Tyson etc. I like how this game has the likes of David Adelaye and Connor Benn. They'll never get all the top stars but I like the variety.
Aye unfortunately the game won't generate the revenue required to be able to get everyone on board

Looks great and glad they are taking the daft shite out like the mini games - used to f***ing hate doing that shite. When is this scheduled to come out? Will deffo get it - not had a decent boxing game for ages. Still no idea why they didn't keep producing Fight Night, surely it was a money maker?

Looks great and glad they are taking the daft shite out like the mini games - used to f***ing hate doing that shite. When is this scheduled to come out? Will deffo get it - not had a decent boxing game for ages. Still no idea why they didn't keep producing Fight Night, surely it was a money maker?
It was expensive to make because of licencing so EA sacked it off because it wasn't as profitable as other sports games. This looks great especially if they get the controls system right so it's easy to play but hard to master.

It was expensive to make because of licencing so EA sacked it off because it wasn't as profitable as other sports games. This looks great especially if they get the controls system right so it's easy to play but hard to master.

To be honest - even if they released the game without the fighters in I would still buy it. Just make their own fighters - all the old boxing games used to do that, 4D boxing, Evander Hollyfields Boxing, etc and they were still cracking games.

To be honest - even if they released the game without the fighters in I would still buy it. Just make their own fighters - all the old boxing games used to do that, 4D boxing, Evander Hollyfields Boxing, etc and they were still cracking games.

Aye I would still buy it but would prefer to see a few big names in each division on there.

dlc for the top names bud, probably how they’ll fund it

Loved Fight Night Champion like. But as above hated the mini games before each fight etc.....

Its hard to believe that there isnt one stand out boxing game out there in the last 10 years, when its probably in the top 5 sports in the world. Will get this.

Back