Escape to the country

Escape to the country..... Huge in Romania,Latvia and Albania. The country they all escape to is ..............................UK.

Yeah fair one. Still reckon he’ll be shoved in the box room when she moves her new fella in 🙊

Not just a new bloke I reckon.
Pretty sure within the first few minutes she was already talking about her mam, her gran, & her sister coming over here for a ‘visit’ as soon as they’d found somewhere.
Yeah, yeah - no doubt a visit that suddenly turns into an extended stay & before you know it’s a permanent vacation.
Lass has got her head screwed on like.
Fair play.

Pretty sure within the first few minutes she was already talking about her mam, her gran, & her sister coming over here for a ‘visit’ as soon as they’d found somewhere.
Yeah, yeah - no doubt a visit that suddenly turns into an extended stay & before you know it’s a permanent vacation.
Fair play.
My thoughts exactly marra.

It could be a case of her being previously let down by numerous good looking gobshites or;
she was previously a 20 stone Russian welder called Igor before the op or;
he is hung like Nijinsky (the horse);
or more likely she fancies a reasonably wealthy Brit who she can marry, get citizenship, divorce with a pay off then bunk up with tunstall birdman
I hope its the first one as the bloke seemed a decent lad

Fair play.
If they look like her I will chip in for their plane fare. Weird couple but he didn't half look familiar mind.

Back