Escape from Tarkov

safclav

Full Back
Does anyone play this on here? It’s one of the hardest but most rewarding games I’ve come across. This is my 3rd or 4th wipe and I’ve constantly had my ars kicked this time. I missed the last 2 wipes due to other games but thought I’d come back.
I’ve got the bug again but I’m getting battered constantly now 😂😂

I win my first fights but then someone else will just come kill me and get everything. Sooooo frustrating.
Any gamer id’s for this to team up?

Does anyone play this on here? It’s one of the hardest but most rewarding games I’ve come across. This is my 3rd or 4th wipe and I’ve constantly had my ars kicked this time. I missed the last 2 wipes due to other games but thought I’d come back.

I win my first fights but then someone else will just come kill me and get everything. Sooooo frustrating.
Just tried to find it on Steam but can't. Is it not a PC game?

Bought it years ago and played it constantly but then taken a 2 year break or so as I got sick doing the quests over and over every wipe. I have it installed and sometimes jump in just as a Skav to have a quick blast without the hassle of losing all my gear as I never know when I will be interrupted and have to end the game so it's easier to just do Skav.

Wish they'd put it back to 10 minutes tho as atm I just do a Skav run then have to turn it off for like 15-20 minutes till it refreshes again and hope I have some time to do another. Love it when I get loads of time though and can do proper runs on it.

Great game though, recommend it to anyone.

I played the wipe before last and got the Kappa. Very addicting game and has a huge learning curve. As taken from their website, Tarkov is a " hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and a story-driven walkthrough". You can play both PMCs (your main character, level him up, do quests, pvp, etc.) and your scav, which is a random loadout, zero-to-hero, where you take all the loot, team up with other scavs and potentially take out a PMC and grab his awesome gear. You can play solo or squad up -- both have their merits, though, I have to say playing solo is scary as the game is very immersive. My discord is Eddy/vibezzz#6834 for anyone that fancies a game.
Just tried to find it on Steam but can't. Is it not a PC game?
It is a PC game, they are just independant from Steam atm. You have to purchase/download the game through their website Escape from Tarkov official page there's few different packages -- main one being larger stash = more expensive but you can still upgrade your stash via game anyway.

Last edited:

This my 3rd wipe. Play with a few other lads. By far the hardest most infuriating yet most rewarding game I have played.

However the hackers and dsync issue at the moment is rife

Back