Eriksen to Man UTD

Manchester Evening News reporting that he’s verbally agreed to United join on a 3 year contract.

I’d like to have seen him stay at Brentford, it was a good fit for him and he would be the main man. Can see him being a bit part player at United unless they offload Bruno, Juan Mata Mk2. I hope I’m wrong, he’s been given a second chance and deserves to be playing regularly.

Manchester Evening News reporting that he’s verbally agreed to United join on a 3 year contract.

I’d like to have seen him stay at Brentford, it was a good fit for him and he would be the main man. Can see him being a bit part player at United unless they offload Bruno, Juan Mata Mk2. I hope I’m wrong, he’s been given a second chance and deserves to be playing regularly.
Do you know that the atmosphere at the cathedral on the hill was going to be too stressful on his heart ? I take it Old Trafford isn’t as pressurised ?

Would have liked to have seen him stay at Brentford and repay some of the faith they showed in him. Where were the likes of Man Utd and Spurs last season when he was looking to get back into football?
He did his rehab at Ajax with Ten Hag before joining Brentford so they presumably developed some kind of relationship. Begs the question why didn’t Ten Hag offer him a contract at Ajax though?

Think he plus a bit deeper so might be able to get away with it.

Hate fernandes with a passion, myself. Absolute gobshite with a Hollywood pass obsession. Simply incapable of doing the simple thing - and United suffer from the loss of possession as a result. I know he’s well liked by United fans in general. My red mates rate him. But I don’t think there’s a truly elite team who would touch him and he’s a petulant sod to boot. It’ll be hugely unpopular both on here and with reds but United would have been better suited giving the keys to Pogba rather than BF - although the truth is that they’d be better off without either.

losing Pog and Ronaldo would be a cracking close season for Ten Hag .

It's not easy to get MUFC top four but it shouldn't be complicated . Imagine how much time he'll have to coach the other 23 if these two become someone else's problem.

losing Pog and Ronaldo would be a cracking close season for Ten Hag .

It's not easy to get MUFC top four but it shouldn't be complicated . Imagine how much time he'll have to coach the other 23 if these two become someone else's problem.
Rumour is Ronaldo would not fit in the style Ten Hag is going to play.

Ronaldo is the highest paid player in the Premier League so removing him gives them other options.

Think he plus a bit deeper so might be able to get away with it.

Hate fernandes with a passion, myself. Absolute gobshite with a Hollywood pass obsession. Simply incapable of doing the simple thing - and United suffer from the loss of possession as a result. I know he’s well liked by United fans in general. My red mates rate him. But I don’t think there’s a truly elite team who would touch him and he’s a petulant sod to boot. It’ll be hugely unpopular both on here and with reds but United would have been better suited giving the keys to Pogba rather than BF - although the truth is that they’d be better off without either.
I’d play Eriksen instead of Bruno in the AM role but you just know United won’t. It will be about protecting their investment. Unless Ten Hag wants to try Bruno in a false 9 role if Ronaldo goes?

Back