Equal pay for female footballers?

Im not going over and over things mate. Ive seen and heard stuff like this time and time again with my own eyes and ears. You wont convince me otherwise.

Should black sheep be barred from the nursery?

Slightly off topic but more bullshit from the people who decides when everyone should get offended. Jo Brand - shite comedienne imo. However, clearly a joke, not a particularly funny one. Another example where do gooders and pc w*nkers decree that everyone should be outraged by this when no one ive spoken to in real life actually is.

I dont now but it would certainly make more if the training facilities and coaching was as good as the mens. Like tennis and athletics

You just keep saying ifs and buts

The training and facilities aren’t as good so at this moment in time they won’t reach the same level so don't attract the same income so don't warrant the same pay

The men’s game didn’t have the level of facilities and infrastructure for decades so didn’t attract the same income and as a result pay was lower. But it’s ok women can just piggy back on the hard work of the men’s game and get the same benefits as the men without the same struggle all coz the twisted “it’s not fair”

Back