Epstein cover up - Royal Family threatened ABC News

The Royals don't kill anyone; they also don't cook their own food or wash their own clothes, but they always seem to lay their hand on a meal and a clean shirt when required...

Lets not jump to conclusions here. There is no evidence at all that the Royal family had anything to do with his death.
The Royals don't kill anyone; they also don't cook their own food or wash their own clothes, but they always seem to lay their hand on a meal and a clean shirt when required...
The military Royals will have done most of that.

Apparently there is some video of a Police bloke training his Police dog, on a live mainstream media network news programme, and he just adds at the end he has one last thing to say 'Epstein didn't kill himself' :) If anyone can direct me to this clip I'd be very grateful.

Apparently there is some video of a Police bloke training his Police dog, on a live mainstream media network news programme, and he just adds at the end he has one last thing to say 'Epstein didn't kill himself' :) If anyone can direct me to this clip I'd be very grateful.
Fart

There is yes. The news anchor didn't even blink. Amazing self control.

"The prince has previously strongly denied any inappropriate behaviour or being aware of any such behaviour by Epstein" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f***ing hell man, the man was banged up for it, and he's saying he wasn't aware, just like he's brother, Mother and Father wasn't aware of Saville, Bullshit!!
Back in the late 90's, I worked on Admiralty Arch, for about 18 month, refurbishing the roof, took a month of police checks before I was allowed on to the job, the place was crawling with police every day, and I never seen one of the royals even pass the f***ing place, and they are trying to make us believe that these same security forces didn't now Epstein was a peado, or Saville, pork pies, they're up to their neck in it and always have been.

Uncle Louie would have shown them the ropes...:lol:

Last edited:
"The prince has previously strongly denied any inappropriate behaviour or being aware of any such behaviour by Epstein" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f***ing hell man, the man was banged up for it, and he's saying he wasn't aware, just like he's brother, Mother and Father wasn't aware of Saville, Bullshit!!
Back in the late 90's, I worked on Admiralty Arch, for about 18 month, refurbishing the roof, took a month of police checks before I was allowed on to the job, the place was crawling with police every day, and I never seen one of the royals even pass the f***ing place, and they are trying to make us believe that these same security forces didn't now Epstein was a peado, or Saville, pork pies, they're up to their neck in it and always have been.

Is this the same Louie who had boys on tap, and went on sexual rampages with Phillie?

F*cking pararasites want stamping out. They contribute nothing in return for their privileged lifestyles and are all wronguns. Unbelievable we missed our opportunity to be rid of the b*stards for good. 11 years we were a republic after charles was executed. The hard part was done and then they were restored. One of the worst decisions in British history along with brexit.

Absolutely - they must have all sorts covered up over the years. Yet still we have clowns dressing up in Union Jack suits and fawning over every public appearance. Madness.

Although in fairness they do seem to have loads of military medals so must have done some amazing feats of valour behind enemy lines on special operations.

Absolutely - they must have all sorts covered up over the years. Yet still we have clowns dressing up in Union Jack suits and fawning over every public appearance. Madness.

Although in fairness they do seem to have loads of military medals so must have done some amazing feats of valour behind enemy lines on special operations.
It'll be interesting to see this BBC interview, they should have included the Duchess of York too, to explain the loan she took from a convicted peado, these people really are scummy and like you say, there's still plenty of silly buggers that tug their forelock and fawn over them, it really is sickening and this should not be allowed to be brushed under the mat, lets have a proper investigation.

Back