Epstein cover up - Royal Family threatened ABC News

Watch this:

A leaked video of a ABC News anchor has revealed that ABC knew 3 years ago that Jeffrey Epstein was "the most prolific paedophile in the history of the United States" and had seen evidence and heard first hand accounts linking him to Alan Derschowitz, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. However, they refused to cover the story due to threats from the Royal Family amongst other things.

Bear in mind that 3 years ago Hillary Clinton was running for President - a story like this coming out about her husband back then wouldn't have been ideal would it? ABC covered up Epstein's crimes just as NBC covered up Harvey Weinstein's - I've picked out those two companies but there will be many more involved in this. Why are these corporate media companies colluding to cover for paedophiles and sexual predators? What else are they covering up? And who else are the Royal Family, the Clinton crime family and others threatening to keep things hidden? This is an absolute disgrace.

Watch this:

A leaked video of a ABC News anchor has revealed that ABC knew 3 years ago that Jeffrey Epstein was "the most prolific paedophile in the history of the United States" and had seen evidence and heard first hand accounts linking him to Alan Derschowitz, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. However, they refused to cover the story due to threats from the Royal Family amongst other things.

Bear in mind that 3 years ago Hillary Clinton was running for President - a story like this coming out about her husband back then wouldn't have been ideal would it? ABC covered up Epstein's crimes just as NBC covered up Harvey Weinstein's - I've picked out those two companies but there will be many more involved in this. Why are these corporate media companies colluding to cover for paedophiles and sexual predators? What else are they covering up? And who else are the Royal Family, the Clinton crime family and others threatening to keep things hidden? This is an absolute disgrace.

The world is so fucked up. Money and power speaks for everything and we dont matter.

Watch this:

Certainly is, just like the all those Royals that snuggled up with Jimmy Savile, vile people.reason Dando was bumped off imo.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan has been putting up some great Epstein didn’t kill him self memes lately. I’m generally very anti-conspiracy theory but I’m sure the Clintons have some involvement in Epstein's death.

I also genuinely don’t believe Andrew isn’t deeply involved in all of this.
It certainly seems like he is, the whole family have long ties with some of the most notorious peados in recent history.

Last edited:

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group.[1][2][3][4]The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption."[1]The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.[5][2][6][7][8][9][10]In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit."[11]

Last edited:

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group.[1][2][3][4]The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption."[1]The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.[5][2][6][7][8][9][10]In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit."[11]

Just watch the video - the source isn't really relevant in this case.

Something called ‘proof beyond reasonable doubt’.

I worked with people who had worked with Jimmy Savile for years. Heard more stories than I care to remember, doesn’t mean I was covering it up because I didn’t call the police. A story is just a story - you need to be able to prove it.

I doubt either NBC or ABC were bullied by anybody.

I worked with people who had worked with Jimmy Savile for years. Heard more stories than I care to remember, doesn’t mean I was covering it up because I didn’t call the police. A story is just a story - you need to be able to prove it.

It was never proven😉

ABC News run nonsense stories about President Trump daily with zero proof. They also ran bullshit stories on the likes of Brett Kavanaugh and that kid who "smirked" at the Native American for example. And they get away with it because libel laws are nowhere near as strict in the US as they are here.

Yet, despite having first hand witness testimony and other evidence (including photographs), they refuse to run a story exposing America's most prolific paedophile with links to the likes of Bill Clinton (whose wife was running for President at the time) and Prince Andrew.

And then when the story finally breaks and Epstein gets arrested, he "kills himself" shortly afterwards. The whole thing stinks and the media are complicit in the cover up.

As if something from an organisation like that would find its way onto the SMB....
ABC News run nonsense stories about President Trump daily with zero proof. They also ran bullshit stories on the likes of Brett Kavanaugh and that kid who "smirked" at the Native American for example. And they get away with it because libel laws are nowhere near as strict in the US as they are here.

Yet, despite having first hand witness testimony and other evidence (including photographs), they refuse to run a story exposing America's most prolific paedophile with links to the likes of Bill Clinton (whose wife was running for President at the time) and Prince Andrew.

And then when the story finally breaks and Epstein gets arrested, he "kills himself" shortly afterwards. The whole thing stinks and the media are complicit in the cover up.
Donald trump lives in epsteins old house where epstein may have committed crimes.

Last edited:

If they arrested Maxwell, we might get a little info on what went on, amazing how she's avoiding arrest.

Remember when John Podesta's emails were leaked by Wikileaks and they were full of FBI-recognised paedophile code words and other codes for alleged paedophile behaviour?

But that's a "debunked right-wing conspiracy theory" apparently because it turns out that some random pizza restaurant didn't have a basement.

Can you tell me where in the video the following statement is confirmed please?
or part of the transcript to confirm this please:
Epstein cover up - Royal Family threatened ABC News

I watched the video but I want to scrutinise it.

Back