WMS Episode 529 – “Hey, hey, hey! Hammer to Fall!”

RTG

Robot
Staff member
Rory Fallow, Matthew Keeling and Chris Weatherspoon get together to preview our League One clash with Bristol Rovers on Saturday. If you didn’t know already, then you can subscribe on iTunes, listen or stream on Acast or use the RSS Feed to subscribe and listen. Alternatively you can stream it below.

more at Wise Men Say...

I like the enthusiastic approach. It offers a good foil to the more reflective reviews on a Monday.

I don't understand the constant criticism of the various podcasts that we have. In L1 any coverage is welcome.

I like the enthusiastic approach. It offers a good foil to the more reflective reviews on a Monday.

I don't understand the constant criticism of the various podcasts that we have. In L1 any coverage is welcome.
I like the rest of the stuff they do but I don't like those two presenters. You don't have to like something fans do because we're shit.

I like the rest of the stuff they do but I don't like those two presenters. You don't have to like something fans do because we're shit.
No you don’t. For me it’s just some lads talking about something I want to listen about, and not how good pep is or whether Klopp should go to Tesco or Waitrose.

I don’t agree with everything they say, same as all the podcasts (we have 4 different ones now) but I don’t dislike anybody on them.

No you don’t. For me it’s just some lads talking about something I want to listen about, and not how good pep is or whether Klopp should go to Tesco or Waitrose.

I don’t agree with everything they say, same as all the podcasts (we have 4 different ones now) but I don’t dislike anybody on them.
The Sunderland echo podcast is decent, had keiron Brady on yesterday's.

I don't know them so don't dislike them as such, I just find the shows unenjoyable when they're on because there's so much "banter" and it's not for me.

Back