WMS Episode 526 – LIVE at Phantom Brewing with Kevin Phillips and Tom White

RTG

Robot
Staff member

Yes, an excellent listen. Had it on in the car while driving home this morning.

I have mixed feelings about Kev coming back as a manager as many legendary players have failed when they returned to their club as manager but you can't doubt his love for the club.

Yes, an excellent listen. Had it on in the car while driving home this morning.

I have mixed feelings about Kev coming back as a manager as many legendary players have failed when they returned to their club as manager but you can't doubt his love for the club.
Love for the club he could not wait to get away could have come back three times but turned us down even chose Blackpool over us loves the club never he loves cash.

Is this a recent podcast?

It was recorded yesterday before the Oxford game:

It was recorded yesterday before the Oxford game:
Class thanks, will have a listen

Couldn’t wait to get away ?
He was here 6 years
208 apps
113 goals
your opinion means fuck all
Legend
Hurts don't it eats you away that he is a mercenary who follows the cash nothing more and by the way your opinion means less than fuck all.

Love for the club he could not wait to get away could have come back three times but turned us down even chose Blackpool over us loves the club never he loves cash.

Source? Well publicised that he turned us down for West Brom as he didn't want to uproot his family from the Midlands but doubt we'd have been in for him in 2011.

Some daft posts on here like. Strayed loyal when he could have gone to top 4 clubs, under the premise we would sign big names but didn't. Eventually to Southampton and I doubt he got more money than he was on at SAFC. Moved to Villa and WBA, cant remember if he a spell at Brum or not. Kids settled at school in the Midlnds and they didn't want to uproot. Simple as that. Blackpool signed him right at the end of his career and I don't remember us in Premier league trying to resign him age 37 .

Back