Eon Next

Gelan

Winger
They phoned me today over a late payment. I explained that my partner had been very ill of late and that I'd self harmed and was a bit all over the place...this was the first time outside of A & E that I'd ever told anyone in the life.

The lady I spoke to just listened, but listened without judgement or pity. My recovery today came sooner because of her. Yep, even electicity suppliers employ human beings, so let's keep open minds for there is always hope 👍

Hi Gelan,
Thank you for making your payment today regardless of your trouble, Please know that we are here to help and support you also.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any point for any queries or help or if you feel you need a little time just let me know and i will do what I can to help you and make things a little easier
Do take care, It was lovely speaking to you.
Kindest regards,
Romina
Logon or register to see this image

They phoned me today over a late payment. I explained that my partner had been very ill of late and that I'd self harmed and was a bit all over the place...this was the first time outside of A & E that I'd ever told anyone in the life.

The lady I spoke to just listened, but listened without judgement or pity. My recovery today came sooner because of her. Yep, even electicity suppliers employ human beings, so let's keep open minds for there is always hope 👍

Hi Gelan,
Thank you for making your payment today regardless of your trouble, Please know that we are here to help and support you also.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any point for any queries or help or if you feel you need a little time just let me know and i will do what I can to help you and make things a little easier
Kindest regards,
Romina
The little ray of sunshine bench sitter looks a little too much like a coronis sprite if you ask me 😊

I’ve been with EON for a couple of years..they’ve a call centre is up here somewhere..been superb whenever I’ve spoken to them.

Hi Gelan,
Kindest regards,
Romina
The good thing about us on the SMB is that we’re all a bunch of opinionated arseholes, but that doesn’t stop us from reaching out for help and for giving help and support. I might be the other side of the world mate, but if you need an ear to bend or just want to vent, I’m here as is everyone else. It’s what makes us human and secure in the knowledge that we support the greatest team in the world.
Stay safe marra.

Hope you and your wife are feeling a bit better soon. Now that you've spoken to someone and it felt good, it might be worth speaking to some professionals. What about calling your GP.

Hope you and your wife are feeling a bit better soon. Now that you've spoken to someone and it felt good, it might be worth speaking to some professionals. What about calling your GP.
I was always frightened to portray her in a bad light, and so I lived in fear of her violence but to a greater extent my own failure. There is not much I cannot fix in life, and not one fear do I have, but excusing her behavour year after year because of her illness was akin to lockdowns, in that every time we opened up it went wrong again.

Well now it's over...yesterday wave after wave of rage, but I just sat calm and ignored her. This morning there is no rage, she's just quiet and in her own place. One step at a time from here, but this is not my job anymore, she has to take responsibilty for her own actions.

I am aware that many use forums to take out their life frustrations on fellow members, but I'm the opposite. When I'm at my funniest or most challenging, you can bet I'm in a bad place...why would I want to make that place even darker. You lot are my family, my support, my hope...couldn't have done this without you. Last thing said to me on a Charlton forum was "Don't post that hippie shit in here, Millwall fans read this"

Fair weather spoilt brat fans. You are my new family, I choose my tribe by mentallity, not location...I'm a Mackem 'til the day I die :D

Last edited:

Back