Enquiries for Heneghan

He is our only current hope of scoring or making a goal ya git prune.
Your haven’t got he f***ing clue man mate he hasn’t got a footballing brain, nobody knows where to play him because he’s too shit on the ball to be a winger and hes a hopeless finisher to be a striker he’s dont nothing for 3 yrs and you are pinning your hopes on him ... ya git f***ing prune

Seen a jack Russell chasing a ball about the beach yesterday may aswell sign him up he’s our best hope

Last edited:
Your haven’t got he f***ing clue man mate he hasn’t got a footballing brain, nobody knows where to play him because he’s too shit on the ball to be a winger and hes a hopeless finisher to be a striker he’s dont nothing for 3 yrs and you are pinning your hopes on him ... ya git f***ing prune
We don't have any options - Grigg and Wyke are worse. Unless, we can get a provider or/and a striker coach, they won't do owt.

The only one is Watmore which was my point. Gooch was quite effective early last season then for some reason lost form/confidence.
I agree with gooch alot of players seemed to get worse as the season went on tho,which makes me wonder about the standard of coaching and training they are receiving to progressively get worse the longer Ross was in charge

Oh that's all why didn't ya say earlier phew .Just a minute hello is that Halifax xtra loans can wehave loads of money please for two quick intelligent wingers …………. ive been cut off
He’s managed to buy about 20 defensive midfielders and 6 centre half’s

Back