Enquiries for Heneghan

Blackpool had a good defensive record for most of last season - Heneghan and Tilt were a solid pairing and better than what we had.
Alongside Willis we could have the best CB's in the division so it's a defo yes from me.
For me it's Baldwin or Loovens who will leave to make room as we don't need 6 CB's.

Personally rate Baldwin and Loovens rarely played anyway, so of the two would sooner he left.

Blackpool had a good defensive record for most of last season - Heneghan and Tilt were a solid pairing and better than what we had.
Alongside Willis we could have the best CB's in the division so it's a defo yes from me.
For me it's Baldwin or Loovens who will leave to make room as we don't need 6 CB's.
If we'd have had Blackpools back 4 last season we'd have gone up imo. Don't think anyone nailed down the rb slot but Heneghan and Tilt at cb plus Bola at Lb were absolute quality at this level.

Loovens is a waste of a squad number. He won’t get near the first team and pointless playing him in the Reserves.

Tilt is a very good defender at this level and good enough to step up again imo. Was only 2 or 3 seasons ago he was playing national league north.

Heneghan, Tilt and Bola have been on my wish list since January. They'd all be cracking signings for this level. Obviously Reading would be favourites but Willis, McClaughlin and to a lesser degree Burge have all had championship suitors so you never know.

Who’s Bola?

Back