Enquiries for Heneghan

Blackpool left back, also has championship clubs interested though. If we could shift Oviedo and Loovens and bring in Heneghan and Bola I think we'd quite possibly have the best back four and keeper in the division with a reasonable chance of them all being able to step up if we were promoted.
Main issue is I think Luton were priced out of bola, no idea how much we are talking but they sold their fullbacks for a fortune so imagine they have a bit to spend. Would love him here if Oviedo goes though.

Main issue is I think Luton were priced out of bola, no idea how much we are talking but they sold their fullbacks for a fortune so imagine they have a bit to spend. Would love him here if Oviedo goes though.
We'll certainly need a left back if Oviedo goes and Bola would be a cracking replacement. That said I'm optimistic of Hume doing well too, injuries permitting.

team structure was wrong...defence wasnt great but the lack of a transition player in CM cost us badly..

how-we had a better defensive record that some teams that were promoted-therefore its possible to get promoted with our defensive record-so why didnt we? because other areas of the team were shite.
we had proven players at this level in CB spots..though they are too similar to each other..dunne was brought in to add height..which was needed-then discarded..
No we didn’t.

Luton conceded 42
Barnsley conceded 39
Charlton conceded 40
We conceded 47

We ended up on the same goal difference as Charlton yet 3 points behind, They also then beat us at Wembley.

:lol:

Its the supply that needs looking at. The support the 1 lone striker had (whovever it was) for most of the season was woeful.

If we are way more positive these lads will score goals in this division imho.

You also need strikers that can make something happen for themselves. They missed too many clear cut chances last season and both seemed to lack confidence.

Back