English Fans singing no surrender

It was a bit of a leading question, like the old classic "have you stopped hitting your wife?"
Well yeah cos I genuinely don't see why singing a line that is anti a terrosist organisation is anything bad... unless ofc you love the IRA... how does it make you right wing either? Are lefties not allowed to be against terrorism now like?

It shows how out of touch FIFA are when they think they have the power to stop people singing songs by fining the relevant FA. Do they really think the fans consider this when singing? I do agree the song in question is pathetic

Well yeah cos I genuinely don't see why singing a line that is anti a terrosist organisation is anything bad... unless ofc you live the IRA... how it makes you right wing either? Are lefties not allowed to be against terrorism now like?

It's not my fault that things aren't as simple as you'd like them to be fit your argument

Well yeah cos I genuinely don't see why singing a line that is anti a terrosist organisation is anything bad... unless ofc you love the IRA... how does it make you right wing either? Are lefties not allowed to be against terrorism now like?

It's just another case of people being offended on behalf of others, happens quite a bit on here

It's just another case of people being offended on behalf of others, happens quite a bit on here
@Cockney Mackem I found out yesterday is a straight up conspiracy theorist. He believes people have a secret agenda to bring about the fourth reich. I was hoping someone who doesn't like the song being sung would explain what the actual issue is instead of just going a white man in an England top..... far right strikes again:lol:

@Cockney Mackem I found out yesterday is a straight up conspiracy theorist. He believes people have an agenda to bring about the fourth reich. I was hoping someone who doesn't like the song being sung would explain what the actual issue is instead of just going a white man in an England top..... far right strikes again:lol:

So there's no history of the far right operating in England hooligan groups and no history of them using the situation in Northern Ireland as part of that?

So there's no history of the far right operating in England hooligan groups and no history of them using the situation in Northern Ireland as part of that?
So that's the reason why? Just because some people are far right and used to sing it?

absolutely ffs this isn’t the 70,s.
I wonder what the justification is then cos they don't just ban individual songs... does it fall under a political statement or something?

The very leading question
:lol: well formulate your own opinion and reveal it in the form of a post instead of bitching about the way I word things

Last edited:
So that's the reason why? Just because some people are far right and used to sing it?

I wonder what the justification is then cos they don't just ban individual songs... does it fall under a political statement or something?

You know, if you really want to be unproductive and ignorant, why don't we ask what makes the IRA a terrorist organisation given that at this time they are inactive and don't even have any usable weapons?

Am talking about common decency , respectful behaviour , why do the majority of football supporters who wouldn’t dream of singing crap like that at a game have to be tarred with the same brush as the yobs who do ? If fifa take action I applaud it , the sooner we eradicate that sort of behaviour the better.

Back