English Fans singing no surrender

Considering its sang at every single England game (during the national anthem) you're wrong

This. Obviously the no surrender bit in the anthem generally refers to the IRA (wouldn't have thought there'd be much wrong with that) and they have the keep st George in my heart song which explicitly references them, but it's also just used as a general note of defiance. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I've sang it many times during the anthem, FIFA can fuck off

Fifa are investigating it once again. I heard them sing it so it won't surprise me if Fifa have already found them guilty.

What I'm wondering is why is it any of fifas business... I know they don't like anything political but no mainstream political parties or countries have official ties to the IRA anymore. So does it really matter if they sing an anti terrorist song?
Of course it matters , it’s diagraceful , shameful and if we could only identify the brain dead idiots they should be given life bans.

This. Obviously the no surrender bit in the anthem generally refers to the IRA (wouldn't have thought there'd be much wrong with that) and they have the keep st George in my heart song which explicitly references them, but it's also just used as a general note of defiance. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I've sang it many times during the anthem, FIFA can fuck off

I don't think I've ever heard that one inside the ground mind, think that's the one people are thinking of on this thread

Back