England's ODIs and IT20s Tour Of Bangladesh

Should have had that jos lad.
Really hating this field, from the Root playbook.
He's giving them so many easy 1 and 2's.
He'll probably get a wicket now, but why bring Rash back for the third over?
Vexes me that our so called premium spinner is regularly our most expensive bowler :lol:
Tap into the leg side, easy run, every f***ing delivery! Stupid stupid stupid. A run a ball will do them nicely.
Well he can just hoy it owa the top and sort that out 😂

Aye umpires call, if your out your out imo hate this umpires call.
It is annoying but it's like the lines they draw on VAR.

It's a fine line mm between being outside the line and inline so I guess gives the umpire the ultimate decision rather than the technology deciding like in football.

Butler has has a complete mare with the bat, with the gloves and with the captaincy.
He's the biggest culprit today, ah well, will watch us get trounced against Norwich now to complete a shite weekend for sport :(

Didn’t take the series seriously, so was always likely to lose.

Time to move on from Jordan and Woakes in T20s. Salt doesn’t look good enough to me.

Poor Jof. Two absolute dollies dropped. Bowled the over of his life in the last game anarl and saw Jordan chuck down a load of dross the over after. He must be as sick as a chip.

The difference in quality between the team this series and the world cup is like night and day. These pointless money-spinning T20-friendly series are holding back cricket IMO. With the increase of franchise cricket, there needs to be something on the line for these internationals to motivate the teams.

Poor Jof. Two absolute dollies dropped. Bowled the over of his life in the last game anarl and saw Jordan chuck down a load of dross the over after. He must be as sick as a chip.

I'm terrified he's going to injure himself over nowt. Realistically with the IPL and Ashes coming up, there wasn't really a need for him to play today. The series is already lost.

Last edited:
The difference in quality between the team this series and the world cup is like night and day. These pointless money-spinning T20-friendly series are holding back cricket IMO. With the increase of franchise cricket, there needs to be something on the line for these internationals to motivate the teams.

I'm terrified he's going to injure himself over nowt. Realistically with the IPL and Ashes coming up, there wasn't really a need for him to play today. The series is already lost.
There's a term used on cricketweb another forum I post on which is JAMODI which is just another meaningless ODI.

The same is now applying to T20 definitely. Because of the amount of international cricket and franchise leagues countries are being robbed of seeing their best team in white ball play between the different world cup events.

But at the same time for most countries this is the format the fans turn out most for. So it's a money making thing for the cricket boards. Otherwise they'd be skint.

RE jof I think this is the fastest he's bowled since his return which is positive. Hopefully gets fitter and faster over the coming year.

Last edited:

Back