England v West Indies series confirmed

I am not sure you have seen West Indies play much recently then, there is absolutely no way their bowling attack is one of the weaker ones

Its a world class bowling attack
It’s not world class like. Roach and Holder are very good, the rest not so much.

Gabriel is extremely inconsistent, Cornwall completely unproven and no one has nailed down the fourth seamer position.

It’s not world class like. Roach and Holder are very good, the rest not so much.

Gabriel is extremely inconsistent, Cornwall completely unproven and no one has nailed down the fourth seamer position.

WTF?

Yes it is??

Its been the best in the world last 2 years

thats a fact not an opinion

is it because they dont play fotr Australia?
I couldn’t see your link.

You accept you were wrong about what I even said?

:lol: so everyone else could?

it showed you since 2018 they had 2nd best pace attack in the world

you saw it, just lying now.

Its borderline worrying stuff your assumptions about west indies, I wont go there.

Last edited:
WTF?

Yes it is??

Its been the best in the world last 2 years

thats a fact not an opinion

is it because they dont play fotr Australia?

:lol: so everyone else could?

it showed you since 2018 they had 2nd best pace attack in the world

you saw it, just lying now.

Its borderline worrying stuff your assumptions about west indies, I wont go there.
Well I couldn’t. Not sure why.

Listen. I’ve defended you on here to people via PM. I’ve stood up for you when you’ve made a tit of yourself. But you can fuck off with those insinuations

Well I couldn’t. Not sure why.

Listen. I’ve defended you on here to people via PM. I’ve stood up for you when you’ve made a tit of yourself. But you can fuck off with those implications

eh?

I have provided you with absolute facts, yet you reject it.

but you still deny it

how else what anyone take that?

Its weird if nothing else.

4th best attack in the world at most for me, behind Australia, New Zealand and England - could make a decent claim for India too but think they are about on par.

As mentioned, they are a little less than consistent and don't have a strong spin option.

Back