England v Pakistan second T20 live on BBC1 game starts 215pm

All of the pundits acknowledge that their keeper is the best keeper out there. Everyone on this thread does,yet this really really offends you for some reason. It’s hilarious tbh

You can’t have it both ways mate, everyone accepts they keeper is better, fair enough I get that and admit it.

So if you going to use the everyone accepts argument, everyone accepts Buttler’s innings in the first test was superb under the pressure he was under and the tactics he used.

Both the pundits and everyone on here, acknowledge it!

So why don’t you?

You can’t have it both ways mate, everyone accepts they keeper is better, fair enough I get that and admit it.

So if you going to use the everyone accepts argument, everyone accepts Buttler’s innings in the first test was superb under the pressure he was under and the tactics he used.

Both the pundits and everyone on here, acknowledge it!

So why don’t you?

What you on about? That stupid rodent didn’t believe he was the best keeper. No one else.

the team picks itself

it’s the team we have had for years

question is who replaces plunkett

I’d pick willey to open bowling and save wood for middle overs

Personally I would find room for Banton as think he will be a future star
What you on about? That stupid rodent didn’t believe he was the best keeper. No one else.

What I am saying is if you using the argument everyone acknowledges something as the basis of your argument you need to use that argument for everything not when it just suits you

Last edited:
Great batting performance covering what was an ordinary bowling performance. Ali a big worry for me, needed for the balance that England like to have but his form is like playing with 10 men at the moment.

Back