England v Kosovo background

I'm currently out here now. Never known anything like it following England away. Litterly everyone is thrilled for us to be here. Flags out/banners hanging in the street welcoming us etc. We were even greeted with a small and a chat about the football at passport control, usually they're most miserable people going :lol:

Me and the wife had a few nights 3 years ago in Pristina and they are fantastic people! I would highly recommend it for a few days away! We found it cheap to eat and drink and had a great time. Poland is also a great place to visit and we go to Gdansk once a year as it's cheaper than a weekend away in this country.

Just got back.
Great trip and everyone enjoyed the hospitality shown by the locals.
No issues at all.
Probably draw Serbia now in the next group campaign
Me and the wife had a few nights 3 years ago in Pristina and they are fantastic people! I would highly recommend it for a few days away! We found it cheap to eat and drink and had a great time. Poland is also a great place to visit and we go to Gdansk once a year as it's cheaper than a weekend away in this country.
Been Sopot mate?

Last edited:
Nice reminder that although we as a country have done lots of bad things in past, we have done much more to make the world a nicer, safer place.

:cool: Winning the lottery of life to be born English

Back