England v India 5th Test, Edgbaston (1st July) Match Thread

Has anyone questioned why they so many have that much tape on their hands? Obv warner was another
I checked the law mid match and it can be worn depending on the on field umpires giving it the ok

I would put the house on, he does not wear it when batting and am convinced it assists catching in the slips

I checked the law mid match and it can be worn depending on the on field umpires giving it the ok

I would put the house on, he does not wear it when batting and am convinced it assists catching in the slips
Would be interesting the reasons why the umpires give it the ok. I agree i doubt he wears it when hes batting, so assuming hes trying to get an advantage in someway and the umpires allowing it

Would be interesting the reasons why the umpires give it the ok. I agree i doubt he wears it when hes batting, so assuming hes trying to get an advantage in someway and the umpires allowing it
He walks about unhindered by any laws the rest of the players are held to. It’s not right, he was a captain, so that allows a little leeway, but he’s in the ranks now

imagine if Potts had ran on the pitch, on a length celebrating a wicket? Kohli did and nothing was said
She doesn't look as good with a ginger beard. Herr Virat of the Gestapo though...
Will you behave :lol::lol: We actually have the box set of allo allo for a rainy day in a caravan. Now I will have images of bairstow and kohli prancing around

i will say this only once

Wait until you see what Helga Root looks like in her underwear.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I’m looking forward to see what Joe eats tonight. Bloody hell arkle you’ve done me now. I will never be able to watch a Joe root shot to leg, without seeing suspenders and fishnets

Back