england v australia official final thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KP man of the series. Average of 60 odd at 130 strike rate.

And he popped off home midway through to have a bairn :lol:

just top class. There are people on this forum who have criticised him and asked for him to be dropped they should be ashamed, he is by far the most talented batter I've had the pleasure of seeing.

just top class. There are people on this forum who have criticised him and asked for him to be dropped they should be ashamed, he is by far the most talented batter I've had the pleasure of seeing.
i have criticised him but would never drop him. i just want him to show his obvious world class for longer and this tournament has shown him at his best

I just wanna go out and get hammered now. Shame ive got an ict exam tomorrow. :lol:

Absolutely brilliant. Nice too see England finally crack it. Mentally they approached each game very well, the side of the game that I'm never quite sure of with our sports teams.

Nice too see Collingwood hit the winning runs.

I have had Jerusalem belting on the PC Subwoofer like :oops: And we are the champions, we will rock you, sambe de janiro, carival de paris, the great escape.

But hey, we are champions!

KP is probably the best one day batsman in the world and has the ability to be the best 5 day batsman in the world. Unfortunately, he occasionally gets the 2 formats mixed up when he bats in Tests. Still, am delighted he's in our side because every other Test playing country would like him in theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back