England v Australia 2nd ODI 13/9/20 starts at 1pm

Ghfd

Winger
Same team will be selected imo tomorrow.

if we can get 50 runs or many more combined from root, buttler and Roy, we will level up the series

that was the only difference the other day. Small margins turn games and our big lads didn’t perform

That for me, is a gem I won’t forget in a hurry. Root, buttler and Roy scored 5 between them but billings cost england a match with a ton.

i cannot understand anyone who thinks like that and I’m not going to even acknowledge it again
People have accused me of trolling but that was beyond mental :lol:

they were better than us.......... in the 4 games theyve won 2 and thrown one away and weve won one, we must do better
We had players missing in the t20s whereas they had their strongest side, though I suppose you can counter with they haven't played for 6 months.

In answer to @Ghfd I'm sure they'll play Smith today, hoping for a better performance from England but Roy and Bairstow have looked out of sorts all summer and the Aussie bowlers seem to have Root's number at the moment so I'm not too hopeful.

Hell of a lot of sport on today, I'm running out of screens to watch it on. 2 Premier League games, the ODI, Tour de France going up the Grand Colombier.

Any news on changes or anything?

That for me, is a gem I won’t forget in a hurry. Root, buttler and Roy scored 5 between them but billings cost england a match with a ton.

i cannot understand anyone who thinks like that and I’m not going to even acknowledge it again
Who said that? :lol::lol::lol:

Back