England U21 v France U21

how's this numpty captain? :lol::lol:

I've seen him have much better games against better sides. Today was a bad one for him and it would be stupid to make assumptions on a player after one game.

it just winds me up when pro players opt to miskick it with their stronger foot instead of swinging a weaker foot at it.

I'd probably swing my strong foot at that but I'm not even Sunday league standard.

Last edited:
I've seen him have much better games against better sides. Today was a bad one for him and it would be stupid to make assumptions on a player after one game.

I thought he was excellent first half. Went to shit when he lost a man mind. I don't rate the left back on that performance though. Their wing-back dropped the shoulder to go onto his left all night and he fell for it every time.

it just winds me up when pro players opt to miskick it with their stronger foot instead of swinging a weaker foot at it.

I'd probably swing my strong foot at that but I'm not even Sunday league standard.

It was a bad mistake borne out of sheer panic. Let's not jump to conclusions about the lad on that one mistake.

I thought he was excellent first half. Went to shit when he lost a man mind. I don't rate the left back on that performance though. Their wing-back dropped the shoulder to go onto his left all night and he fell for it every time.

Yeah I've probably been harsh on him with my description. I thinj the subs today dis not help out our full backs at all mind.

I often think about this "weaker foot" in the professional game.

Surely from day one in training every player should be made to use their "weak" foot only for at least 30 mins a day.

That's what training is for

Back