England Squad Announcement for Montenegro/Kosovo

• Thread starter Deleted member 26022
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26022

Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton (Aston Villa), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ben Chilwell (Leicester), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa), Danny Rose (Tottenham), John Stones (Manchester City), Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea), Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid)

Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Fabian Delph (Everton), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Maddison (Leicester City), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool), Declan Rice (West Ham), Harry Winks (Tottenham)

Forwards: Tammy Abraham (Chelsea), Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)

Euro 2020 qualifiers: England name Maddison, Stones & Oxlade-Chamberlain in squad

Lets hope in the next two games we don't have a repeat of the racism of the last game.

Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton (Aston Villa), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ben Chilwell (Leicester), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa), Danny Rose (Tottenham), John Stones (Manchester City), Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea), Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid)

Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Fabian Delph (Everton), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Maddison (Leicester City), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool), Declan Rice (West Ham), Harry Winks (Tottenham)

Forwards: Tammy Abraham (Chelsea), Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)

Euro 2020 qualifiers: England name Maddison, Stones & Oxlade-Chamberlain in squad

Lets hope in the next two games we don't have a repeat of the racism of the last game.

Abraham, Kane, Sancho, Sterling - don’t think there is another country on the planet that can match that strike power.

Good squad but I just dont rate winks. CM was our 'only' weak spot at the WC last year. I hope it develops between Mount, Maddison, Henderson, Barkley

Each to their own but i think Winks it a good job in the last game, kept the ball really well, helped out in defence when he was needed, not a fancy dan like Mount and Maddison but did alright.

winks is very good at sitting deep and recycling possession. Something none of our other midfielders can do and totally essential for the international game

always makes me chuckle when people people without a football brain question his ability

Everyone has an idea of who, they want would pick for the team, i have a few names myself. that i would pick in the 23 man squad.

winks is very good at sitting deep and recycling possession. Something none of our other midfielders can do and totally essential for the international game

always makes me chuckle when people people without a football brain question his ability

You mean standing there playing 5 yards sideways and backwards passes? Declan Rice has that down to a tee, don't need both of them to do it

Back