England players show zero passion

Left their spines in the dressing room.
Got a big shock.
Why do people always bring up passion when there's an underwhelming display?

Wrong team, wrong tactics, wrong fuckin manager.

0-0 against the fuckin jocks man. At home. Disgrace.
:lol: such passion, such excuses.

Last edited:
Following his master's orders.

He did put in 1 cross that skidded fast off the turf, otherwise Kane might've directed it better.
Taking the safe,easy option seems to be the golden gareth rule - Rice epitomises his outlook. Foden taken off for trying to be too direct.

I'd swap him for Luis Enrique in a heartbeat
A group of top class players need a top class coach. Southgate is definitely not that and I would say Luis Enrique isn't either. He's ok but not top class.

Some people are easily pleased and are happy to 'settle' i suppose :rolleyes:
In context, the result wasn’t bad. We’ll qualify for the knock out stages which is the short term target.

If we won the final with a deflected goal going in off John Stones’ arse, nobody would remember this game.

We’d all love to see free flowing attacking football, but ultimately the ends justified the means last night.

The word passion always gets used. Do people actually know what passion means?

What England have is a fear of failure. They won’t take risks, the pass side ways or backwards. They don’t commit numbers forward. Everything is too safe.

Safe teams win nothing.

Some people are easily pleased and are happy to 'settle' i suppose :rolleyes:
It’s like the situation we were in at the end of this season. Johnson didn’t know his best team and kept chopping and changing. Southgate doesn’t know his best team either and is doing the same resulting in poor lacklustre performances by the players. Too many pointless passes backwards and sideways no penetration up front. Persisting in playing players who are going through bad spells of form (Kane, p). It was

Other than Pickford the lack of fight tonight was embarrassing, they don't play as a team and don't seem to care about representing a nation. Kane as captain is embarrassing, he's offers absolutely nothing as a captain.
Managers but of a damp squid too just like his style of play

Other than Pickford the lack of fight tonight was embarrassing, they don't play as a team and don't seem to care about representing a nation. Kane as captain is embarrassing, he's offers absolutely nothing as a captain.
Why do people always come out with this no passion rubbish, of course they had passion, they just just didnt play very well and lacked the quality to break down the scotland defence

Back