England players show zero passion

I think Southgate is a decent bloke but he would never have got near a premier league job. Its that simple. Scotland are a really poor side. There's no getting away from that. We just aren't as good as other sides.
Scotland were not a "really poor" side at all. England on the other hand are all fart and no shite, last night proves that a hardworking team can snuff them out.

I don't this they are passionless. They've just been trained to play that way since they were probably like 5 year old or something. Coached to try and be in control of their emotions and play to the tactics set out.

Not just our players but see it a lot at club and international level.

Would like to see a bit more gusto from the players though. Watching a few of the 96 games and the team is full of big characters, there might have been a few absolute madheads in that team but I think you need a bit of that.

We don't really have a stand out leader in the field now Henderson isn't in the team to rally them. Kane is a great striker but he's not a captain and the rest of the players seem a bit passive in their personalities.

Scotland were not a "really poor" side at all. England on the other hand are all fart and no shite, last night proves that a hardworking team can snuff them out.
They are like. Any decent side puts them away no bother in a tournament. I agree about us however, simply not very good.

Other than Pickford the lack of fight tonight was embarrassing, they don't play as a team and don't seem to care about representing a nation. Kane as captain is embarrassing, he's offers absolutely nothing as a captain.
Daily hate mayeill be accusing them of showing more passion in taking the kneee
Traitors who have let the U.K. down and should be banished to a gulag

There is no character in the team. It is a squad of wish washy do gooders with no heart. Apart from Henderson, no one in that squad is going to put a big challenge in, track back and take the game by the scruff of the neck. That is the problem.

Oh, and Southgate

Other than Pickford the lack of fight tonight was embarrassing, they don't play as a team and don't seem to care about representing a nation. Kane as captain is embarrassing, he's offers absolutely nothing as a captain.

You'd see more passion in 5 minutes at a women's institute jam making competition in deepest Somerset, than you saw in that match last night. 'Both sides to be fair. They live on a completely different planet inhabited solely by VIP areas and the like. All 22 couldn't really give a fuck.

You'd see more passion in 5 minutes at a women's institute jam making competition in deepest Somerset, than you saw in that match last night. 'Both sides to be fair. They live on a completely different planet inhabited solely by VIP areas and the like. All 22 couldn't really give a fuck.
Sounds good but nah, the Scottish players gave it their all.

We could only dream of having Scotland genuine passion and unity than our faux partiotism!
Bollocks. I'd far rather get to semi finals and quarter finals and still think we've under achieved than think it's an achievement to f*cking qualify in the first place, then celebrate a goalless draw like it's a tournament win.

I'd far sooner be embarrassed by our performance than be embarrassed by their reaction to their similarly shit performance.

I'd hate to be that insignificant.

Back