England players show zero passion

Rumour has it Southgate will be sacked after the euros. Lee Johnson to take over, it's on the cards.

Parky returns to Sunderland

Last edited:
Really surprised but pleased at the real lack of desire and passion from the Englandshire team, Scott's had so much space in midfield without being closed down and invited attacks onto them.

Are England really that bad? Were Scotland really that good? is this just about going through to an easier selection?
I can't make my mind up yet

Why do people always bring up passion when there's an underwhelming display?

Wrong team, wrong tactics, wrong fuckin manager.

0-0 against the fuckin jocks man. At home. Disgrace.
Maybe, but do we not have any characters in the team to drag us through a poor performance and help push the team on to grind out a result?

Is there any pride these days in performances?

The full backs were crap. They provided no support whatsoever, that said, they were probably following Southgate's instructions.

Shaw went down the left and even direct into the penalty area a few times, but wasn't exactly offering a constant outlet on the left given both fullbacks should be the wide outlets.

I thought James absolutely bottled it on the right, just passed sideways every single time. I'd certainly question their instructions, but their instincts should on occasions get the better of them and with James I felt he just froze.

Back