England ITV punditry

JW1973

Striker
Anyone watching just there on itv in build up to the game? The first quote is that England's spine is all sorted for the Euros... Then Keane outlines straight away the huge limitations of Declan Rice in CM (said for months this especially internationally, so much to learn etc). And suddenly they go 'oh well there's not the spine confirmed as midfield not confirmed and CB shoe in alongside Maguire isn't either.... Literally one extreme to another :lol:

Find sometimes Hoddle and them don't have an absolute clue. Keane just sits there shaking his head sometimes :lol:

Who would you say is a shoe in for the starting eleven baring injury for euros. My view would be probably CB position, two CM and one of the front three otherwise all but picked.

I find Hoddle boring and his opinions are not anything special.
Mate of my absolutely hates him it actually gets funny :lol: generally speaking alot of his crack has little back up or substance. Dixon majority of time goes along with anything, Keano goes rogue every time so you never know what to expect

Harry Kane. 46 Caps, 33 goals

You can say what you like about the strength of the opposition, that is an outstanding international record.

Anyone watching just there on itv in build up to the game? The first quote is that England's spine is all sorted for the Euros... Then Keane outlines straight away the huge limitations of Declan Rice in CM (said for months this especially internationally, so much to learn etc). And suddenly they go 'oh well there's not the spine confirmed as midfield not confirmed and CB shoe in alongside Maguire isn't either.... Literally one extreme to another :lol:

Find sometimes Hoddle and them don't have an absolute clue. Keane just sits there shaking his head sometimes :lol:

Who would you say is a shoe in for the starting eleven baring injury for euros. My view would be probably CB position, two CM and one of the front three otherwise all but picked.
Hoddle's a joke.

Couldn't be arsed to watch us to roll another pub team over whilst Hoddle waxes lyrical about what we need to do different in proper games.

Last edited:

Back