England: Is this not where they want to be?

I don't think Southgate is devious enough to play for a draw, but I do think he's negative enough to play to avoid defeat. And that is such a waste of the talents available to him.

I'm looking forward to watching Italy again. I'm not looking forward to watching England again.

I don't think Southgate is devious enough to play for a draw, but I do think he's negative enough to play to avoid defeat. And that is such a waste of the talents available to him.

I'm looking forward to watching Italy again. I'm not looking forward to watching England again.
I'm looking forward to Portugal v Germany 🀩

Southgate hasn’t got the brains to play silly beggars looking for a tactical second spot.
He struggles with absolute basics so the long game mindset is beyond him.
Frankly he’s a bit dim - and boring .

Germany are odds on to win but I fancy Portugal in this one and at the very least we should see a bit more of Germany's game
I wonder. Traditionally they do start slow then start to build up that German momentum - but they really look poor this time.

It's all down to the final game and any team can still qualify...the pressure is all on England. The Czechs will certainly play for a draw to finish top and England won't/daren't risk a draw because you can bet your arse that there will be a winner between Scotland and Croatia.

It's all down to the final game and any team can still qualify...the pressure is all on England. The Czechs will certainly play for a draw to finish top and England won't/daren't risk a draw because you can bet your arse that there will be a winner between Scotland and Croatia.
If we draw we’ll finish second regardless of what happens in the Scotland - Croatia game

Back