England and Wales in Tenerife

Ooh unprotected chair shot to the head.
Just needed someone to be put through a table and finish off with a stone cold stunner to make the night complete.

Probably around 2001 I witnessed a big brawl in the town and someone dropped a stunner 😂

The best bit was, the lad on the receiving end, chucked himself into the air - akin to the Rock.

I went over to check he was alright and he had a tooth stuck in his lip 🤮

I was there. Absolute berks.

Thats literally the only trouble id seen all week like and there was loads of welsh and english in most the bars

So it's entirely the fault of the Welsh ?

Don’t really care who’s at fault for this particular incident, tbh. England fans are f***ing gimps, though. A list as long as your arm (probably both arms) of fighting and being dicks with a beer inside of them over the years. I don’t care much for England but sometimes I remember the gimps who support them and I smile when England, much like their fans, embarrass themselves.

Nobody capable tbh mate 🤣🤣

Im joking before anyone believes me but no mate. Tbh it was done after about 2 minutes when the bizzies rocked up they all shit themselves and took off

There was no more trouble anywhere

Tuesday might be different
In fairness mate there isn't a great deal of fighting prowess in that video. You could have probably nacked them all.

Nobody capable tbh mate 🤣🤣

Im joking before anyone believes me but no mate. Tbh it was done after about 2 minutes when the bizzies rocked up they all shit themselves and took off

There was no more trouble anywhere

Tuesday might be different

Doubt it, hope not

I think there are far less, pissed up, Engerland knackers in attendance. Hopefully costed out

Could be wrong though!

Back