Engerlish flags on cars

Then why did everyone say “England are out of the World Cup”?

Also a competition is defined as an activity to establish superiority. Therefore how can we still do that when we can’t win it?
It's a bit of a pedantic thing I suppose. Technically we are still in the world cup as the play-off is a world cup match and we are in it. Technically they should say that defeat to Croatia meant we were out of the running to win the world cup rather than out of the world Cup but I think we all knew what they meant!

It's a bit of a pedantic thing I suppose. Technically we are still in the world cup as the play-off is a world cup match and we are in it. Technically they should say that defeat to Croatia meant we were out of the running to win the world cup rather than out of the world Cup but I think we all knew what they meant!

Aye but let’s be honest, nobody really gives a fuck about this game today. It’s meaningless in every way.

I find that disrepectful and dont see how the thick fucks are relavant. Thicks fucks are those calling national flags, rags
The flag represents the nation not just a selection to suit your argument

We all know who has adopted it as their own symbol of hatred in recent years. World cups aside, the only time you see it is on one of those knacker marches where they blame the forrinz for their own life being utterly garbage

Aye but let’s be honest, nobody really gives a fuck about this game today. It’s meaningless in every way.

I'll watch it like, but then again I watch the young age groups, friendlies and all sorts of meaningless shite! Technically it'll make it our second best world cup if we win, and it'll help our FIFA ranking more than a friendly would which might help for qualifying so I'll watch and hope we win, but really I think if you've played 6 games, been away from home for a few weeks and have a new season around the corner you should be allowed home when you lose, no one really gives a fuck who comes third, often I can't even render who came second within a couple of years!

We all know who has adopted it as their own symbol of hatred in recent years. World cups aside, the only time you see it is on one of those knacker marches where they blame the forrinz for their own life being utterly garbage

Like i say, it is irrelvant. It is the flag of the English nation. Now if you are shallow enough to then think the flag represents the thick fuck racists and not the decent English folk,then you are as bad as them

Like i say, it is irrelvant. It is the flag of the English nation. Now if you are shallow enough to then think the flag represents the thick fuck racists and not the decent English folk,then you are as bad as them

This. I wish others would reclaim the flag as it were, rather than just saying it doesn't represent them. I'm proud of my flags (English and British) and hate the idea that if anyone sees me displaying one outside of a football tournament they'll assume I'm a racist knacker. I think it's great seeing how many people display the flags during tournaments and in many ways they represent the best of England, just look at the backgrounds of many of our players. If the far right have hijacked the flag we should just take it f***ing back

Last edited:
Why do most of the car flags have England written across them? If you don't know that's your flag you probably shouldn't be in charge of heavy machinery

Maybe because up until the mid eighties most England fans flew the union jack until that respected news media outlet The Sun :rolleyes: pointed out it wasn't actually the flag ;):lol:

If we finish third it will be the best we have done in the world cup not on home soil. So hardly meaningless.

Hoping for third, even if the game is nowhere near what tomorrow's game would have been for 2nd and 1st .

My next door neighbour has 11 flags on his car, 15 if you count the painted wheel trims. It’s an abomination.

Back