Engagement rings

Goldsmiths accept Tesco clubcard points for x3 value. I also know of an elaborate way of getting free points. So you could in theory get one for nowt.

I was going to try something like this but decided against it due to potential fraud investigations & loss of clubcard due to taking the piss

Learn about the 4 c's of diamonds.

Once you've done that, you'll quickly see that highstreet prices are extortion in the main part.

I recommend this place:
Wedding Rings Direct - Handcrafted in our UK Workshop

Example:
Platinum Band (I used to recommend Palladium as a great way to save money, but its as expensive as Platinum now, just as I said it would be one day)
Brilliant Cut
0.5 Carat
SI1 Clarity
H Colour

Under £1,300
(Drop to SI2 and pay just over a grand)
5 C's - cost.

Goldsmiths accept Tesco clubcard points for x3 value. I also know of an elaborate way of getting free points. So you could in theory get one for nowt.

I was going to try something like this but decided against it due to potential fraud investigations & loss of clubcard due to taking the piss

What was it?

Mate of mine did the round in all the shops in Newcastle. After deciding to more research he found that in his price bracket he could travel down to London and get something 10x the quality and still be quids in.
Same here. Went to Hatton garden. Less than half the price of a high street jeweller for the stone and a few places would add the band for next to nowt.

There’s a smashing bloke in Durham when it comes to wedding rings. Assuming she say yes. Gavin something or other, he’s up one of the alleys on the way to the castle. Done the adjustments on the engagement ring for nowt, think he knew he was getting our business

Get one, then send it to me to find out what’s wrong with it. Scourge of the high st jewellers me. I’ve had 2 replaced and we’ve just sent the lass at work’s back cos the diamond was cracked.

My mates Mrs worked in the pawn shop side of Blacklocks when I bought the ex ( twat) her ring paid £1200 the price they paid for it. She sold it 4 years ago for £3k ( not bitter or out)

What was what?
Free clubcard points? It involves having a Tesco bank account then using the debit card to transfer money about thereby earning points on the 'spend'

Aye, I've done the exact same thing transferring the balance from my Virgin Atlantic card to my current account and back again. Clocked up 100k airmiles in 3 months before they cottoned on and asked me to stop.

Back