Engagement rings

I went to beverbrookes and cannot fault them tbh, you get the life time cleaning to so you can go everyday if you want, keeps it looking tip top all of the time to.

The wife(no) got her wedding ring from there, when we take hers to get cleaned they do mine as well even though I didn't get mine there.

Haway then, share

You get points for debit card spend. So it involves sloshing large sums of money between other accounts via debit card. Payments to financial institutions gernerally dont get you points, but there's a few that have been overlooked & do.

You get points for debit card spend. So it involves sloshing large sums of money between other accounts via debit card. Payments to financial institutions gernerally dont get you points, but there's a few that have been overlooked & do.
Ah right. I spent over 30k on my Tesco credit card and didn't get all that many points really.

I've got a debit card too which gives me bonus points for Tesco spends but haven't tried moving money via debit card. Which banks does it work with?

Ah right. I spent over 30k on my Tesco credit card and didn't get all that many points really.

I've got a debit card too which gives me bonus points for Tesco spends but haven't tried moving money via debit card. Which banks does it work with?

You get 1 point per £8. Because it takes a couple of days clearing each side you should be able to make 6 transfers a month which in effect is the same as getting 9% interest. (So 27% if you can treble up with a tesco partner)

Investment funds will probably work where you deposit money into 'cash' rather than buying an investment. Vanguard does work.

I have a building society which works but dont want really want in known incase Tesco find out & pull it.

I bought my girlfriend in the late 80s an engagement ring, and even had a party. I don't think I had any intention of getting married, just all my mates were doing it.
Anyway, I got it at Ratner's, which had a terrible reputation for poor jewellery at the time. Even the owner was slaughtered for calling his products "crap".
He was right mind. The ruby fell out after a few weeks, and ended up in the hoover.

You get 1 point per £8. Because it takes a couple of days clearing each side you should be able to make 6 transfers a month which in effect is the same as getting 9% interest. (So 27% if you can treble up with a tesco partner)

Investment funds will probably work where you deposit money into 'cash' rather than buying an investment. Vanguard does work.

I have a building society which works but dont want really want in known incase Tesco find out & pull it.
I can definitely see why she married you. :lol:

thanks, you've saved me typing that all out. I got my wifes from bluenile. It was about £1200 and has been valued at £3000. I didn't go for the biggest stone, but I did go for perfect cut, D colour and VVS1. I compared it to the high street and for the same price it would have a been a yellow stone, with loads of obvious imperfections.

So the cut, colour and grade should be considered more that the carat?
It’s a minefield out there with so many different options!

Back