Energy suppliers going bust

Bulb just me monthly bill up £60, now £140 the robbing bastards
Same me EDF , in credit and upped it 100 to 135 even though still
On a 12 month fix deal ? I can only assume that if you do t it may rise to say £160-70 once deal ends .
It’s going to be tough winter if you’re already struggling

has anyone who's supplier has gone bust been set up and away with a new supplier yet?

iv had a few emails off my new supplier EON (yes i know there shit) who took over Igloo, but no details yet of when i start with them, tariff, DD etc .

has anyone who's supplier has gone bust been set up and away with a new supplier yet?

iv had a few emails off my new supplier EON (yes i know there shit) who took over Igloo, but no details yet of when i start with them, tariff, DD etc .

She'll Energy took over our supply from Pure Planet. Other than contacting us to say they were new supplier, heard nowt.

PP asked us not to cancel DD. Yeah , right...

Provided readings and now Octopus want opening readings when I've logged in but doesn't say if that is as of today or when Avro folded...fairly poor process this.

No. Had 2 emails from EDF but other than that , nowt.

Back