Energy suppliers going bust

Always found it hard to get my head around really. All these suppliers are essentially supplying nowt. Just buying it off somebody else then selling it on for profit.

Isn't always a profit though. They could put you on a fixed rate then make a loss on the energy they are buying.

Also cash flow could be a problem if they're paying up front to get cheaper rates but then not getting the cash from customers quick enough.

Green energy another.
Now defaulted to EDF.
Utility Point today, the favourite supplier of lookaftermybills.com. The supplier of last resort is also EDF.

When I graduated this time last year, the only job I could find was working in EDF's call centre. It was one of the worst jobs I've ever done and having seen what I did, I fully expect EDF to exit the domestic energy market at some point. They'll be desperate now.

Utility Point today, the favourite supplier of lookaftermybills.com. The supplier of last resort is also EDF.

When I graduated this time last year, the only job I could find was working in EDF's call centre. It was one of the worst jobs I've ever done and having seen what I did, I fully expect EDF to exit the domestic energy market at some point. They'll be desperate now.

I thought you lived in Texas. 😁

Back