Energy Prices - are they taking the piss???

Now we’re all friends with Iran again after giving them back the money we “borrowed” in exchange for the eternally ungrateful Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, can’t we just unsanction them and get a load of cheap knockoff oil & gas before the rest of the world and the evil EU cotton on?

I thought that’s what Brexit was supposed to be all about, us being a bit whoosh, a bit wheee in our ability to make trade deals without all our shackles?

EDF have a new offer But it’s fixed 2 year , of gas just been one I May have
They're only doing that as it's likely prices will fall, but if you're on the verge of not being able to afford any more and the fix is affordable then it might be worth it.

Now we’re all friends with Iran again after giving them back the money we “borrowed” in exchange for the eternally ungrateful Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, can’t we just unsanction them and get a load of cheap knockoff oil & gas before the rest of the world and the evil EU cotton on?

I thought that’s what Brexit was supposed to be all about, us being a bit whoosh, a bit wheee in our ability to make trade deals without all our shackles?
Stilton cheese for oil is oven ready and good to go.Come on you Mad Mullah's we just need you to get it done and owa the line.

I can get an ovo ev tariff for 214 a month fixed for a year which is less than my current dd but looking at the figures the electric is more than I'm paying now for standard use so don't think gonna bother, plus I can charge at work.
Also just had a letter as my sse account is getting transferred to ovo (same company)
They reckon my annual consumption will be appx £1800 yet the tossers are currently taking 250 a month dd.
I'm in credit but was gonna leave it in but might take a bit out.

According to my smart meter mine barely moved since the 1st April price rise. The house is empty all day until I get in and my meter was showing about 58p usage up until 3.15 when I got home, now all of a sudden it's showing 92p for the same usage. It feels like Eon didn't rise my price in April and have just realised I wasn't paying enough?

Strange. It isn't or wasn't a prepaid meter was it? I read that any credit bought before the changes would stand until credit was purchased after the changes?

Anybody switched to a fix deal recently ?
I’ve just fixed with British Gas for 12 months. It’s going to be an extra £40 a month (£175 to £215), but with the October rise, plus potentially more coming, I’ll find out on due course if I’ve made the right decision.

Back