Energy Prices - are they taking the piss???

The cap isn’t set to a maximum amount of £3650. That’s what the cap is based on average consumption. You could pay more, could pay less. I’m expecting to pay about £5k come October.
I know that, I was just using it as a rough figure and breaking it down to a simple to understand £10 a day and follows how to reduce that

i worked in the industry

I believe that sniping started when a certain poster started having a dig at others for their renting situation, then proceeded to subtly brag about their own living arrangements, only to be found to have been telling porkies, yet came back and started slagging off people for living in a council house.

Yep, it’s everyone else who is the problem! :rolleyes:
It’s everyone including that person.

I believe that sniping started when a certain poster started having a dig at others for their renting situation, then proceeded to subtly brag about their own living arrangements, only to be found to have been telling porkies, yet came back and started slagging off people for living in a council house.

Yep, it’s everyone else who is the problem! :rolleyes:
No porkies, it's all been explained . Never slagged anyone off for living in a council house, more lies from you yet again.

We are currently exporting power to Norway via that connector.
It's Norway that is short of power and relying on the UK, not the other way around.

On the BBC money website, the latest forecast is the average utility bill will be £4266 per annum. That's just the average. Nah, it will be a couple of Shetland jumpers for the winter while waiting for global warming to hurry up in our abode.

On the BBC money website, the latest forecast is the average utility bill will be £4266 per annum. That's just the average. Nah, it will be a couple of Shetland jumpers for the winter while waiting for global warming to hurry up in our abode.
There is going to be absolute carnage, interest rates on the rise as well, a lot of folks are going to be in serious financial difficulty who never expected to be. Meanwhile Boris fiddles whilst the UK burns.

Back