Energy Prices - are they taking the piss???

I love the way we're getting screwed already but all of a sudden my smart meter "isn't working" with eon . Apparently it's going to take 3 months to fix, I've already told them that they haven't fixed it by October 1st then I'll be joining the No Pay movement.

How can someone with…his level of ability afford a £400k gaff in 1995 in their early 20s?

Either he was a high flying banker and over the years he’s turned into the lying, conspiracy spreading, COVID denying crackpot he is now, or he’s flat out lying yet again.

Last edited:
Painting what? Buckingham Palace?

I reckon he lives in a converted warehouse in Stoke Newington and goes to Regent’s Park to feed the pigeons or something.

Wonder where he is tonight, he was proper raging on Wednesday.

No idea. Just remember him saying that was his trade.

Buy a Mats larrson M1909 and your sorted. You'd actually save money even if energy was the same price as it was 10 her years ago.

Thank me later

Hahaha, my apartment is worth close to 3 million, I paid 400k for it 27 years ago never took drugs in my life lad? Hahaha.
I couldn't give a fuck if it's worth 300 million ya knacker. My point still stands. when they up your energy bill, are you going to pay it like the majority of us, or are you going to rebel

Back