Energy bill refund

Nothing yet from EDF. I didn’t expect anything, I though it would just be applied to the account. The kernts raised my DD last month by £40.

Let’s face it, we are getting shafted one way or another.

Scottish Power said they'll refund a few days after dd comes out. My dd is on 25th, so not expecting owt until after that.

Scottish Power said they'll refund a few days after dd comes out. My dd is on 25th, so not expecting owt until after that.

I'm with them as well. Info on their website says that immediately after October DD payment they refund the £66 to the account your DD comes out of.

Checked my British gas account today and its been credited to my gas bill, not transferred to my bank account as they said it would be. Bit irritating as already overpaying but hey ho, it's there somewhere.

It’s a piss take this. With Shell, I increased my dd as they advised thinking I’d be getting the refund into my bank. Oh no, turns out it’s going onto my credit in my shell account.

Checked my British gas account today and its been credited to my gas bill, not transferred to my bank account as they said it would be. Bit irritating as already overpaying but hey ho, it's there somewhere.
I've just asked Bulb to put it into my bank account after it was put on my credit. Be in my bank in next 3-5 days they said.

Octopus 🐙 here

I'm presuming they have bumped it into my account as I'm more in credit than I last checked. I shall dig any email correspondence out.

What I would like to point out though is my DD has been set back to what I was paying last year (unless it's the £66 knocked off?). I've upped it again. Just in case others have been set back then you end up having to pay a lumper later. Cheers.
They credited my account and also reduced the DD by the amount.

Given that bills actually went up that's not a wise move. As I posted originally, I've upped my DD again.

Back