Endoscopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Especially when they've used the same camera up someone's Arse, 30 minutes before it goes down the throat :lol:
How does that work, by the way? I assume anything that contacts the patient is replaced every time? Camera in a sealed perspex holder?

Mine went till about 4am! I refused to take the second dose!
:lol::lol::lol:

I've already thought about not doing the second dose. An hour and a half odd in and it's pretty much clear liquid coming out.

If I do another dose tomorrow I'd probably be able to drink the stuff coming out.

Will see how it goes but might do a half dose in the am.

I've also eaten nothing all day, not even toast in the am which they said I could, so should be clear.

The flip side is I don't want to risk having to do this again...

:lol:

Reactions: PTR

I've already thought about not doing the second dose. An hour and a half odd in and it's pretty much clear liquid coming out.

If I do another dose tomorrow I'd probably be able to drink the stuff coming out.

I've also eaten nothing all day, not even toast in the am which they said I could, so should be clear.

I had to get it done twice because they lost my biopsies, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when they rang me up!

I'd laugh as I called my lawyer!

Been pretty quiet this last half hour.

At first I didn't think it was too bad, then I had a couple of hours when i thought the world was ending, then steady away. Getting a taxi through to the hospital after taking the second dose was canny, praying the traffic lights were on green at all points :p

If you're pooping just clear water with no particles tonight no need to take the second lot just drink water tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back