Endoscopy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told to take one at 7pm tonight (doing it slightly earlier for that exact reason) and one 7am tomorrow, for a mid afternoon appointment tomorrow.

I've had some weird ads in general on here lately
Thats what i did, took it an hour before the time i was supposed to and it was fine.

Hour down and 60% of the way through. No dumping yet but feel a bit off. Tastes dire, keep retching it.

Doing great , just make sure you have easy access and no toilet blockers in the house - when it happens it can be quite sudden and spectacular

Reactions: PTR
Doing great , just make sure you have easy access and no toilet blockers in the house - when it happens it can be quite sudden and spectacular
I have two toilets in my house. Ive claimed one as my personal one for the next 24 hours which nobody can enter whatsoever :lol:

About to pile into me Sunday dinner here.
If you run out of gravy drop me a PM!

I have two toilets in my house. Ive claimed one as my personal one for the next 24 hours which nobody can enter whatsoever :lol:

If you run out of gravy drop me a PM!

Best thing ever in our new house is two separate bathrooms , no boys allowed in mine unless they're visitors

Especially when they've used the same camera up someone's Arse, 30 minutes before it goes down the throat :lol:
A few years ago my Uncle was in the waiting room prior to having the camera down his throat. Being a gregarious chap he got talking to two wifies who were also waiting their turn. Turns out they were waiting to have the camera up the rear entrance. His response was immediate.

"Christ. I hope I get in before you two then".

A few years ago my Uncle was in the waiting room prior to having the camera down his throat. Being a gregarious chap he got talking to two wifies who were also waiting their turn. Turns out they were waiting to have the camera up the rear entrance. His response was immediate.

"Christ. I hope I get in before you two then".
I had both in same session on one occasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back