Endoscopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having had tubed go up my nose and down my throat, and various other unpleasant medical things, like an enema... I can imagine an endoscopy to be not particularly pleasant, but probably not as bad as having a catheter removed from your cock.
That said removing the tube from up nose/down throat was a very weird sensation. That thing went on for ages!

Years ago, not that bad, I could watch what was happening on a screen, and its weird trying to get your head around the fact that that is your insides on there. Worst bit is immediately afterwards, needed a clear route to the bog.

Years ago, not that bad, I could watch what was happening on a screen, and its weird trying to get your head around the fact that that is your insides on there. Worst bit is immediately afterwards, needed a clear route to the bog.

Apparently I have to take a really strong laxative beforehand to clear it out.

Yes, frequently and I always opt for the intravenous drugs and gas - last time I was doing Darth Vader impressions - my next one is due in March 2016. The worst thing for me is the bowel prep the day before, 2 sachets of picolax / citrafleet and those little brown tablets - shitting through the eye of a needle resulting in eventually shatting a torrent of water out of your bung hole :lol: not pleasant, but they've probably saved my life thus far ;)

I had an un-sedated colonoscopy.

There are several things to remember. First of all you will NOT be able to leave the bathroom the day before as your entire body will practically shit itself inside out thanks to the laxatives they give you.

Then on the day itself I found out he was going to blow me up like a balloon from the inside. Imagine the worst case of wind you've ever had, mixed with an uncontrollable urge to take a dump and you have what it was like in the hours after the procedure.

Enjoy!

the worst bit is the laxatives beforehand and make sure you get the local anasthetic thing.

woman before me had no pain relief nor nothing and screamed the place down.

I love it me, gets in every nook and cranny, get aright stiffy on

the worst bit is the laxatives beforehand and make sure you get the local anasthetic thing.

woman before me had no pain relief nor nothing and screamed the place down.
I did once, I got told to stop screaming as I'd be scaring the other patients - and that was with sedation, the worst one ever, don't know why that one hurt so much.

Had one 2 weeks ago, strange sensation the camera going up my arse but the worst was when they pumped air in. Very painful and it lasted for a couple of hours after too but a few massive farts with a bit follow through mixed in and it was fine. Good seeing your bowels on the screen like.

If I had it done again I'd have sedation

Ive had the camera down my throat aswell and that was far easier, worst bit about that was the banana flavoured numbing spray they spray on your throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back