RAWA End of season Club/RAWA Meeting

It's all gone quiet over there,
Oh, it's all gone quiet over there!

What's ganning on @Ghandi Floss?
The lad is working away and most people at the club are on holiday so nothing is going to happen imminently. From what I can gather from talking to other people last week's meeting was more about about putting processes in place to make sure the club get as much feedback as possible. Other meetings with other organisations are set to take place over the next few weeks.

The lad is working away and most people at the club are on holiday so nothing is going to happen imminently. From what I can gather from talking to other people last week's meeting was more about about putting processes in place to make sure the club get as much feedback as possible. Other meetings with other organisations are set to take place over the next few weeks.

Well that's interesting news then, I wonder who's idea that was. Floss will no doubt tell us, sooner or later

He did say in the OP that last week was just the reps getting together and meetings with the club start this week.

Well we will just have to keep an eye on the RAWA website for the latest minutes

Or other places of information, twitter Facebook etc.

Until floss reports back

Last edited by a moderator:
Still putting the processes together? That's not what Ghandi said the meeting was going to be about.

Still putting the processes together? That's not what Ghandi said the meeting was going to be about.

The meeting with the club is tomorrow evening.
Things on the agenda to be discussed are:-

- Current takeover latest
- Finance (@Grumpy Old Man is coming up especially for it, as the rest of us are out of our depths discussing it!)
- Next season’s ticket sales process
- Away fan issues, and plans going forward
- Pre season plans

I’ve also suggested coming up with a way of fielding fans match day experience/miscellaneous questions on a regular basis. There obviously isn’t enough time to ask them all in a 2 hour meeting, so I’ve suggested having a constant thread on here where fans can ask whatever’s on their mind, whether positive or negative, and we’ll put it to the club perhaps once a month and hopefully get them all answered.

Soz mate.
I never made the meeting myself, and have yet to catch up with anyone yet.
I’m planning on phoning Davey Rose tomorrow, and I’ll hopefully have some crack tomorrow evening.

Class effort Ghandi lad.

- Finance (@Grumpy Old Man is coming up especially for it, as the rest of us are out of our depths discussing it!)
- Pre season plans

I’ve also suggested coming up with a way of fielding fans match day experience/miscellaneous questions on a regular basis. There obviously isn’t enough time to ask them all in a 2 hour meeting, so I’ve suggested having a constant thread on here where fans can ask whatever’s on their mind, whether positive or negative, and we’ll put it to the club perhaps once a month and hopefully get them all answered.

What about the questions/suggestions people have posed mate e.g. acoustic survey.

The worst thing they can do is break up the south stand to make way for away fans. People have short memories. It was shite before the move.

Last edited:

- Pre season plans

Fantastic work Ghandi. Keep up the good work.

I dont know if you're still taking questions @Ghandi Floss but I'd be interested to find out what is happening about Ross being in the last year of his contract given players reportedly aren't allowed to play for the first team if they are in the last year of theirs.

Definitely something worth looking into. Are you aware of cases with other stadiums where they’ve improved sound/acoustics?

Not really mate, but I seem to recall Man Utd doing something similar.

Definitely something worth looking into. Are you aware of cases with other stadiums where they’ve improved sound/acoustics?

Also can you ask if there's any truth in the Downing rumour and if so, why are we making the same mistakes of the past?

Last edited:

- Pre season plans

Spot on mate. Good idea about the thread on here. Can I suggest making it a monthly thread? So it gets locked the last day of the month, then a new one started on the 1st? That might help you out a bit as well.

Spot on mate. Good idea about the thread on here. Can I suggest making it a monthly thread? So it gets locked the last day of the month, then a new one started on the 1st? That might help you out a bit as well.

I agree with this idea, 1 thread each month and have them pinned for that amount of time.

Back