RAWA End of season Club/RAWA Meeting

It will be a little while. The meeting wasn't just RAWA, but all the supporters groups involved on the engagement side. Everyone will need to agree on the content, and there are couple of things where Charlie wants to confirm details beforehand (basically just checking his facts).
Did Methven do his fact checking and confirm?

No it isn't. We're waiting for the club to approve the minutes. Methven's fact-checking is part of that process.
It is . Two weeks ago Charlie was fact checking and now the minutes have only been given to them at the weekend. I think and again I’m sure this isn’t the impression that it looks like a lack of transparency. There is potential for 2/3 or the agenda items to be historic before the wider fanbase hears what has been said .

It is . Two weeks ago Charlie was fact checking and now the minutes have only been given to them at the weekend. I think and again I’m sure this isn’t the impression that it looks like a lack of transparency. There is potential for 2/3 or the agenda items to be historic before the wider fanbase hears what has been said .

Blame me then. I was still trying to make some of the finance stuff comprehensible at the weekend, following comments that it was difficult to understand. The club doesn't see the minutes until everyone else has. I, and everyone else, has no interest in covering things up. Among other things, I need to be seen as independent of the club when I'm writing stuff.

Blame me then. I was still trying to make some of the finance stuff comprehensible at the weekend, following comments that it was difficult to understand. The club doesn't see the minutes until everyone else has. I, and everyone else, has no interest in covering things up. Among other things, I need to be seen as independent of the club when I'm writing stuff.

Yer flogging a dead horse with some of the dipshits on here, god knows how many times in this thread Alone that you have explained the process and it’s reasoning yet there are still some that refuse to believe you.
Better off telling them to fuck off

I sometimes wonder whether people understand how this works.

Yer flogging a dead horse with some of the dipshits on here, god knows how many times in this thread Alone that you have explained the process and it’s reasoning yet there are still some that refuse to believe you.
Better off telling them to fuck off
It’s not that I don’t believe the process. It is that it is an unnecessary over complicated non transparent process . It was a q an a and not a decision making body. Revision or tidying of the minutes or an interpretation of them isn’t appropriate or necessary. Being abusive to people who engage politely and courteously isn’t the way to be

It’s not that I don’t believe the process. It is that it is an unnecessary over complicated non transparent process . It was a q an a and not a decision making body. Revision or tidying of the minutes or an interpretation of them isn’t appropriate or necessary. Being abusive to people who engage politely and courteously isn’t the way to be

It’s the rules of cross party meetings.
Literally broken records some on here, moan and groan about the same things day in and night. I can only assume they are all hen pecked husbands with little winkies

Clearly not.
They do and believe there are people with experience of formal meeting process . They may think like I do that this is overly formal and the wider fanbase could be updated without interpretation of what was said or without tidying of minutes of what is not a decision making group

Literally broken records some on here, moan and groan about the same things day in and night. I can only assume they are all hen pecked husbands with little winkies
What rules ?

Last edited:

There's your fundamental mistake. The club can and do take action points away. It's fan engagement. A Q&A is what they do on a Friday night at a working men's club. The aim of this is actually to get things done where possible. Clearly, that side is limited when it comes to things like finance. It's very real when it comes to matchday stuff.

The 'boys' closing ranks are getting just as boring marra. I think the group should listen to the views of the supporters and see if they can meet their needs.

The 'boys' closing ranks are getting just as boring marra. I think the group should listen to the views of the supporters and see if they can meet their needs.

Things have already happened regarding the ground and what happens around matches as a result of ideas coming from the supporters side. Your second sentence is actually the aim of the meeting. On finance especially, however,commercial confidentiality will restrict what the club can say, and I'm not about to sign an NDA which stops me commenting here.

Keep going G
There's your fundamental mistake. The club can and do take action points away. It's fan engagement. A Q&A is what they do on a Friday night at a working men's club. The aim of this is actually to get things done where possible. Clearly, that side is limited when it comes to things like finance. It's very real when it comes to matchday stuff.

Keep going Grumps. I am sure you don't but If you need any support/help just ask.

Things have already happened regarding the ground and what happens around matches as a result of ideas coming from the supporters side. Your second sentence is actually the aim of the meeting. On finance especially, however,commercial confidentiality will restrict what the club can say, and I'm not about to sign an NDA which stops me commenting here.
There seems to be a reluctance to accept that it would be a good aim to get information out quickly or at least examine the communication processes. Fans wanting to get info from their elected reps seem to be getting belittled.

They do and believe there are people with experience of formal meeting process . They may think like I do that this is overly formal and the wider fanbase could be updated without interpretation of what was said or without tidying of minutes of what is not a decision making group

What rules ?

The rules that all parties agree to the wording of minutes before release.
How difficult is it to understand?
It’s common in all businesses we are not unique or clandestine it’s just normal business etiquette

Back