Embleton

Fair comment, Norfolk.

Embleton certainly offers something: not least the fact that he sets up the strikers with decent chances.
I'm not sure I agree that young players make mistakes that experienced players don't; maybe they show naivety sometimes but experienced pros also make absolute howlers, particularly at L1 level.

Fair comment, Norfolk.

Embleton certainly offers something: not least the fact that he sets up the strikers with decent chances.
I'm not sure I agree that young players make mistakes that experienced players don't; maybe they show naivety sometimes but experienced pros also make absolute howlers, particularly at L1 level.
With young creative players maybe some of the mistakes are actually risks that older players have had trained out of them.

You’re in for a massive shock when the seasons starts if you think he’s good enough
I wasn’t sure if this thread was needed but you quickly proved it was, thanks for that.

Last edited:
Embleton is 20 and if he isn’t starting for us next season he’d be right to move on as it’s now or never really. Not saying he’ll be the finished article

Totally agree, especially in the position he plays. Even some of our better players like McGeady and maguire make as many errors as positive contributions. Nature of creative players at this level, there will be games he will be poor no doubt but if Ross has deemed him good enough he needs to be given a good run in the side.

Totally agree, especially in the position he plays. Even some of our better players like McGeady and maguire make as many errors as positive contributions. Nature of creative players at this level, there will be games he will be poor no doubt but if Ross has deemed him good enough he needs to be given a good run in the side.

And you really judge jack Ross judgement?

Back