Emails used to register with RTG

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 40035

I've read the sticky notes from admin but still would like more info.

My friend is trying to register with RTG but his ISP which is EE do not issue email addresses. He does not have a workplace email, so is there anything he can do to register please?

I've read the sticky notes from admin but still would like more info.

My friend is trying to register with RTG but his ISP which is EE do not issue email addresses. He does not have a workplace email, so is there anything he can do to register please?

http://ee.co.uk/help/mobile-and-hom...lery-mobile-broadband/email/set-up-your-email

Your broadband account comes with an email account. The format looks like:

Your options are endless - you can set up your email program with anything (letters and numbers) before the @ sign.

Alternatively, after logging into our Webmail service you can add four email addresses that look like:

To do this, select My Settings, and then Edit my addresses. From here you can add new email aliases to your account.

I was there when he tried to set one up through the webpage you quoted but it didn't work so he rang them and they just said they don't provide an email service - and that was the technical department, I'll get him to try again - thanks for reply

your mate ? :lol:

Righto !

and "you were there" when he tried to set it up ? :lol:

Aye, I bet you were.

is this the same kid who started a thread the other day asking how to close down his account ? Or am I mistaken ?

your mate ? :lol:

Righto !

Aye, I bet you were.

is this the same kid who started a thread the other day asking how to close down his account ? Or am I mistaken ?
Yeah it was me

you're mate ? :lol:

Righto !

Aye, I bet you were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back